1. Felix by Lee Pasteris for LPasteris Design.
2. Charlie Zagaroli’s Hayden Chairs for Studio Q Furniture.
3. Wheels by Martin Bergmann, Harald, Gründl, and Gernot Bohmann for Keilhauer.
4. Orla by Jasper Morrison for Cappellini.
5. Studio Massaud’s Steeve sofa, armchair, and bench for Arper.
6. Arco chairs in painted beech by Aceray.
7. Beat ottomans in beech and wool-nylon by Andreu World.
8. Poppy by Patricia Urquiola for Haworth.
9. Colours by Noé Duchaufour Lawrance for Bernhardt Design.
10. Tre benches in oak and polyurethane by Davis Furniture.
11. Allstar by Konstantin Grcic for Vitra.
12. Common by Naoto Fukasawa for Viccarbe.
13. Trestle by John Pawson for Viccarbe.
14. Langston lounge chairs by OFS.
15. Lite chairs in steel and fiberglass-reinforced nylon mesh by Global Group.
16. Kinesit task chair in aluminum and polypropylene by Arper.
17. Bay chair in molded plywood, polyurethane foam, and wool-nylon by Nienkämper.
18. Niwa chair in powder-coated aluminum by Janus et Cie.
19. Eames stool in chrome-plated steel, molded fiberglass, molded polypropylene, and polyester by Herman Miller.
20. Dunas chair in steel and injected polyurethane by Sandler Seating.
21. Bing executive chair in stainless steel and wool-rayon by Élan by Decca.
22. Tazza chair in polypropylene and beech by Borgo.
23. Oyo dynamic-motion chair in tubular steel and Camira polyester by Via Seating.
24. Ikaros by Koray Malhan of Koleksiyon.