These seating products embody sophistication that’s still a little rough around the edges.
1. Federica Biasi’s Livre upholstered armchair in moss
by Gallotti&Radice through DDC.
2. Homer oak stool by Bullenberg through Stillfried Wien.
3. Peter Janosi’s NR .23 lounge chair in American walnut with mortise-and-tenon joinery, leather seat and back, and brass accents by Janosi Designs.
4. EOOS’s Wunder upholstered side chair with walnut or
ash legs by Keilhauer.
5. Studio MK27’s Daiki outdoor lounge chair in teak by Minotti.
6. Jake Oliveira’s Mesa swivel stool with polished-nickel frame, UltraSuede upholstery, and belting-leather back
by Powell & Bonnell.
7. 5D Studio’s Scenery modular lounge with walnut bridge, metal frame, and optional power units by Arcadia.
8. Jehs+Laub’s Disc bar stool with powder-coated steel-rod base and double-needle-stitch upholstery by Davis Furniture.
9. KN05 settee in upholstered urethane-molded foam over chrome-plated steel frame by Knoll.