These mixed-media tables anchor and accent a space.
1. Lorin Silverman’s Alina side table with
hand-blown glass top and polished-concrete base by Eidos Glass.
2. Nail Table No. 67 in ash with flush-cut polished nails by Sandback.
3. Mermaid table in storm-fallen curly
maple and concrete (incorporating local
sand) by Teasdale Design Studio.
5. A. Jacob Marks’s Bolota Capture BC1
and BC2 tables in high-density black cork
and blackened aluminum by Skram.
6. João Faria’s Pebbles XL coffee table with
tops in walnut and oak veneer and black and
white glass on black-lacquered legs by Emotional Objects.
8. Eve coffee table in solid oak and Lucite
by Croft House.