The organic forms and pale hues of these lights foster peace of mind.
1. Aleksandar Lazic’s Reverse table lamp with travertine base and bronzed-aluminum shade by Menu.
3. Pommer pendant in anodized brushed brass and ebonized walnut by Matthew Fairbank Design.
4. Loop Single sconce in antiqued brass with white cased-glass diffuser by Boyd Lighting Company.
5. Eros sconce in patinated steel and alabaster by Fuse Lighting.
6. Pierced sconce with cut maple shade and blackened-steel frame by LP Runyon.
7. Twin 2.0 sconce/ceiling light in White Palette with handblown Czech-glass diffusers and brass canopy by SkLO.
8. Dimple cast-glass LED sconces in white, frosted, amber, and smoke by Rich Brilliant Willing.