Resimercial shows no sign of slowing. Bring home to the office with these nine products.
1. Balance Mantra bleach-cleanable, Greenguard Gold–
certified textiles in Sunbrella solution-dyed acrylic-polyester
with Sunbrella Assure fluorine-free stain-repelling finish by C.F. Stinson.
2. Fig40’s Still screens wrapped in Kvadrat wool or wool
blends and Mark Kapka’s Verve Wood chair in white oak by Stylex.
3. Patricia Urquiola’s Nuez table in sustainable ash and stool in powder-coated steel, recyclable thermo-polymer, and Kvadrat’s Melange wool by Andreu World.
4. Sly tables in powder-coated steel with tops in laminate, wood veneer, back-painted glass, or linoleum with exposed plywood edge.
5. Jean-Marie Massaud’s Aston Club upholstered chair in recyclable, post-industrial plastic and painted aluminum by Arper.
6. Social Fabric carpet tiles in recycled nylon in Sunset by Interface.
7. Frédéric Sofia’s Luxembourg stool in aluminum in Poppy
8. Gensler’s custom International Collection workstation by Dfm.
9. Glass Hex writable wall module in Rose glass, Acoustic Hex wall module in PET, and Wrapped-Fabric Hex tackable wall module in Maharam’s Flock polyester in Calm by Ghent.