Retro-tinged hues are all the rage. Turn back the clock with these perfectly pastel seats.
1. Christopher Moore’s Kerf lounge chairs in figured walnut and quarter-sawn white oak, both upholstered in Romo’s Osumi by Noble Goods.
2. Bride’s Veil high-back lounge chair in powder-coated steel with optional swiveling seat by Phase Design.
3. Halifax chairs in Luum’s Knurl polyester-cotton and Porter End tables in powder-coated steel with painted solid-ash tops by Gus* Design Group.
4. Patricia Urquiola’s Gogan sofa with removable covers and black polypropylene feet by Moroso.
5. Dowel Jones’ Sir Burly stool in tubular steel with solid white-oak seat by Grand Rapids Chair Company.
6. Alessandro La Spada’s Oblomow armchair with poplar frame and powder-pink velvet upholstery by Clan Milano.
7. Philippe Nigro’s Phileas armchair in satin-black-lacquer steel with polyurethane-foam cushioning by Ligne Roset.
8. Drift chair in beech with molded cold-cured polyurethane cushion by Global Furniture Group.
9. Lindsay and Jeffrey Braun’s Bend chair and sofa in brass-powder-coated tubular steel with velvet upholstery by Emblem.