Patrick Thompson Design’s namesake principal selected an easy yet refined palette for a grab-and-go café inside his Bonstelle hotel project, opening soon in Detroit.
Clockwise from top:
• Alexander Girard’s Double Triangles textile in cotton-polyester in Black/White by Maharam.
• Amulet textile in cotton and solution-dyed nylon in Jade by Maharam.
• Stark leather in Pacific by Maharam.
• Hair-on-hide leather in Pool by Kyle Bunting.
• Hair-on-hide leather in Cobalt by Kyle Bunting.
• Draft leather in Swoon by Maharam.
• Recycled ceramic tiles in Peacock, Tomato Red, and Blue Velvet by Fireclay Tile.
Visit Material Bank for more information.