Bi-annual home decor show Maison&Objet is taking place January 17-21, 2020 in Paris. Check out our top picks from the first day of the show.
1. BERNARDO designed by Elena Salmistraro for Bosa
Elena Salmistraro depicts the World Wildlife Federation's iconic panda as a ceramic sculpture that stands tall with tribe-like armor and bamboo.
2. Noodle by Ana Kras for et al.
Ana Kras's side table for et al. was inspired by looms, and the top can be removed and used as a tray.
3. Tropicana Ceiling Lamp by Serena Confalonieri for Houtique
4. Stacked by Alain Gilles for FDC -
Faïencerie de Charolles
5. LucidiPevere’s Stendhal desk for Ligne Roset