Check out these eight standout graphic products—furniture, flooring, fabrics, and more—that we saw showcased at NeoCon 2019.
1. DV504-Milo sideboard and LED-lit wall unit in melamine and aluminum by DVO.
2. Hado benches upholstered in Camira Trevira CS chenille and Momentum Group wool-nylon with ash legs by Encore.
3. Acoustic Reflex sound-absorbing LED drum pendant in Saffron felt by Barbican.
4. Crosshatch settee with walnut and parachute cord frame and wool-nylon blend upholstery in Fog by Geiger.
5. Color Studio Crypton Vol. III polyester-acrylic textiles with Crypton backing by Fabricut.
6. iD Mixonomi Tessitura modular vinyl floor tile in Jade and Peacock by Tarkett.
7. Blend workstations with powder-coated tubular-steel frames, OSB worksurfaces, oak-veneer pedestal cases, and Camira wool dividers by Dfm.
8. Hush Blocks acoustic panels of 50-percent postconsumer-recycled PET in Oxford, Admiral, and Mineral by 3form.