Showroom openings, gallery exhibitions, and pop-up shops are all settings for new product launches. Check out the latest market introductions from top brands and designers.
1. Flos x Nendo introduces multi-functional lamp-furniture hybrid.
2. Interface adds nora® rubber flooring to its sustainable product lineup.
3. Dedon opens a flagship store in NYC.
Along with its Upper East Side flagship's grand opening, Dedon showed some new colors and styles. In our February 2019 issue, we featured the Werner Aisslinger-designed Cirql in onyx, and the chair is now available in a palette of coordinating colors. Dedon also introduced a sled base option for the Aiir chair.
4. Eskayel debuts Matisse-inspired collection at Salon Design gallery.
Florals for spring? Well, the concept may or may not be groundbreaking, but for Eskayel, it's definitely inspired. The Belize Blooms Collection includes wallpaper, fabric, and rugs, all displayed at Salon Design, a Boston gallery for emerging artists founded by Amanda Pratt.
5. MoMA Design Store introduces The Print Shop pop-up.
In addition to the already-popular prints that MoMA Design Store will continue to sell at its offshoot, the pop-up offers personal framing services. The Print Shop will run until March 25 at 81 Spring Street in SoHo.