Product highlights from this year's NeoCon.
1. Designer: Dorothy Cosonas of KnollTextiles.
Product: Alter Ego.
2. Designer: Todd van der Kruik of Bentley Mills.
3. Designer: Carole Baijings and Stefan Scholten for Herman Miller.
Standout: Scholten & Baijings designed not only the sofas and club chair but also the upholstery, Maharam’s Tracery nylon-wool blend.
4. Designer: Joey Ruiter for Nucraft.
Standout: Inspired by surfing, these conference tables feature tops in wood veneer, plastic laminate, or back-painted glass.
5. Designer: Markus Jehs and Jürgen Laub for Davis Furniture.
Standout: Traditional woodworking meets innovative plastic technology in Jehs + Laub’s stacking chair, with its oak legs and ultra-thin seat and back.
6. Designer: Patricia Urquiola for Andreu World.
Standout: A fold in each chair’s thermoplastic shell is the Interior Design Hall of Fame member’s interpretation of a creased sheet of paper.