July 22, 2013
- The Rising Giants now employ 701 LEED-certified designers, the most ever, up from 561 last year. That’s 29 percent of all current design staff.
- Seven out of 10 firms practice sustainability analysis.
- As a percentage of total fees, green hovers around 30 percent ($87.5 million last year).
- Each firm specified approximately $56 million in sustainable products last year, up from $40 million in 2011.
- Green square footage jumped to 52.5 million from 40 million two years ago.
|ISSUES MOST AFFECTING DESIGN FIRMS|