1. Pigment in felted wool by
2. Opus solution-dyed polyester by Mayer Fabrics .
3. Zenus polyester in Iguazu in Spring, Aude in lime, Iguazu in Attic, and Aude in Night by
4. Grid panel fabric in woven vinyl in black and Alabaster and Mini Basketweave wall textile in woven vinyl in black and white by
5. Malta Trevira CS polyester in yellow 414 and orange 413 by Carnegie .
8. Dotted Eclipse in
acrylic in azure by the
Robert Allen Group
9. Boathouse Stripe solution-dyed acrylic in Monterey Bay, Summer Meadow, Berry Patch, Lakeside, Strawberry Fields, Herb Garden, and Morning Fog by Perennials .
10. The spectrum for Point Emboss, a polyurethane pattern that’s part of
Textile’s inaugural Surface Tension collection.
14. Soon, named after a song by My Bloody Valentine, is a geometric mosaic digitally printed on cotton sateen by
15. The repetition in Glider mimics a landscape as seen from an airplane, the cotton-bouclé ground accented with
polyester and nylon by KnollTextiles .
16. Biscayne travels to the Florida Keys, abstractly depicting the region’s tropical vegetation in a polyester-nylon blend by
18. 18. The seven bleach-cleanable, abrasion-resistant polyester or polyester-nylon fabrics in the Aerial series include Whirl and Swivel (seen below), both of which come in eight colorways by
19. Swivel by CF Stinson .
20. Fit by
utilizes this company’s synthetic fleeces, typically used for outdoor sports apparel, and translates them into a five polyester patterns packed with moisture-barrier technology and antimicrobial protection.