1. Ovate benches in walnut and CF Stinson ’s Match Point polyester in Citrus by Arcadia .
2. IP chair in polypropylene, steel, and polyester in green by Itoki .
3. Quanta HD stools in polypropylene-resin shell and steel in near black with Bretano ’s Bricolage polyureathene in marble and in lime by Versteel .
4. Arrow bench in walnut veneer and powder-coated stainless steel with cushion in Maraham ’s milestone polyester-nylon in 059 by Peter Pepper Products .
5. Foster chair in tubular steel, beech, and high-density foam upholstered in infusion polyester-rayon blend in lime by Allseating .
6. K-Modern lounge chair in wool in Angelica by Keilhauer .
7. Q-Bee tables in polyurethane in white and green and Curvy table in polyurethane in green by Trendway .
8. Hula stools in polished chromed steel and polyethylene resin in green and black by Ibebi .
9. Bodie lounge and ottoman in molded plywood, painted steel, and leather in white by Grand Rapids Chair Company .
10. Mariquita side chair with chrome-plated steel-tube frame and molded polypropylene shell in red by Borgo .
11. Pleat Diner chair in polyethylene in white by Nienkämper .
12. Branch side chairs with powder-coated aluminum frame and polypropylene-fiberglass seat and back in white, linen, or wengé by JANUS et Cie .
13. Flake IV chair in ash upholstered in Unika Vaev’s Sense wool in Extra by ICF Group .
14. Community’s Wink chair and stools, with and without arms, in chrome-plated steel legs and plastic shells in gray, orange, and clear by Jasper Group .
15. Abaco stacking chair in polished chromed steel and anodized-aluminum shell in black by Aceray .
16.The Spectrum sofa for newly launched Teknion Studio .
17. Keel lounge chairs by Teknion .
18. A chair from the Fractals Series by Teknion .
19. Jeffrey Bernett’s Tulip chair for B&B Italia Project.
20. Jang Won Yoon envisioned the Code seating series for Bernhardt Design to permit collaboration and individual work by making the pieces adaptable.
21. Meet Gesture, which boasts a seat and back that move as a synchronized system, a glass-filled nylon shell cradling the back no matter how the user shifts by Steelcase .
22. David Dahl’s seating series the Rule of Three is knee-deep in options for Carolina .
23. At Herman Miller , Studio 7.5 revisits its wildly popular Mirra—more than 1.5 million sold since 2003—with Mirra 2.
24. Mario Ruiz nods to mid-century design with his November collection for HBF .
25. For Coalesse , Jean-Marie Massaud modeled his signature collection after the seating in first-class airline cabins.
26. Mac Stopa 's Structure chair is composed of an internal steel frame, over which low-density polyurethane foam is molded, resulting in a highly textured surface that resembles 3-D printing for Sandler Seating .