1. Designer: Marta Baumiller of Lampa.
Standout: Crafted of FSC-certified wood veneer, the 35-watt LED pendant fixture comes in lady-loving pink–making both a design and a political statement.
2. Designer: Robert Sonneman of Sonneman–A Way of Light.
Standout: A bell-shape aluminum shade with an undulating edge gets an extra jolt courtesy of LED light reflecting off its apricot-hued interior.
3. Designer: Michiru Tanaka for Kaneka Corporation.
Standout: A high-tech nod to traditional Japanese screens, the wall light encompasses 18 thin OLED modules that connect via magnets.
Standout: Space-shuttle interiors inspired the Visibility cofounders' pendant fixtures, the frosted-glass shades diffusing otherworldly light.
Standout: They're customizable: You can stretch nearly any textile–say Camira's Blazer Lite wool–over the pendant fixtures' white-ash armature.
6. Designer: Tracy Glover of Tracy Glover Objects and Lighting.
Product: Cone Cluster.
Standout: Suspended from brushed-nickel rods, a gaggle of seven blown-glass shades overlap to impart a kaleidoscopic effect.
7. Designer: Jamie Harris of Jamie Harris Studio.
Product: Circles and Lines.
Standout: A spirited play of geometry distinguishes the chandelier in blown glass and plated pewter and offered in custom shapes and colors.
8. Designer: Stefan Rurak of Stefan Rurak Studio.
Standout: Warm walnut mixes with tough hand-cast concrete in the table lamps, each with a concrete dimming dial and LEDs glowing through the voids.