1. Blurring the contract-residential divide, the seven introductions flaunt tactility and detailing inspired by art and architecture, the latter expressed in Honest Square for HBF Textiles.
2. Assembled Check Upholstery for Maharam.
4. Wit Textiles for KnollTextiles.
5. Take it outside with the Wonderland collection of textiles, designed to artfully withstand the elements for Pollack.
6. A collage of characters, interwoven with Martin’s musings, populates the cotton-blend ground of Well Well Well, the cornerstone of the series for Momentum Group.
7. Aiming to push the boundaries of material, construction, and color, Cosonas developed upholstery covers such as Jasmine, a cotton-polyester blend that employs four distinct embroidery techniques to replicate artisanal traditions for KnollTextiles.
8. One standout is the jacquard-woven Squiggle Stripe, in cotton-polyester-acrylic, which adds visual impact to large-scale surfaces for HBF Textiles.
9. Camira encompasses 75 solid hues and two coordinating prints: the tie-dye-effect Individuo and the aptly named Zig Zag, the latter conceived by graphic designers Howard Wakefield and Sarah Parris of British studio Parris Wakefield Additions.
10. Mae Engelgeer’s Level collection is a symbiotic assortment of fabrics and wall coverings related by recurring geometries for Wolf-Gordon.
11. A local mill discovered how to preserve the spirit of the makeshift patchwork in high-performance upholstery fabric, a pattern aptly dubbed Collage for Carnegie.
12. Stacy Garcia’s Seville in Sunbrella indoor-outdoor solution-dyed acrylic-polyester by D.L. Couch.
13. Hero polyester-nylon by Source One.
14. Papillon collection in polyester and polyester blend by Pallas Textiles.
15. Shibori linen in Nettle by Architex.
16. The Vollis Simpson Collection for Mayer Fabrics.
17. Spin vinyl in Primary #1 by Arc-Com Fabrics.
18. Hella Jongerius’s Inlay Textile Series for Maharam.
19. From the Cityscape textile collection is Flatiron, a cotton-polyester blend that channels the urban landscape at night, and the coordinating Boulevard stripe for Brentano.
20. A natural evolution of Camira Fabrics best-selling wool, Synergy is composed of 95 percent wool and 5 percent nylon—a blend that renders the fabric softer and lighter while boosting performance, allowing it to withstand up to 100,00 double-rubs.
21. Concertex’s patterned Virtual series has five new choices available, including Brittany, a cozy but durable plaid in six rainbow-ranging colorways.
22. The new textile series Northern Parallel spans geographic latitudes, with au naturel nods to Michigan, where CF Stinson is headquartered, and Maine, where its design studio resides.
23. A pattern with old-school cred, Plaid gets a contemporary update courtesy of Chilewich.
24. A quietly frosty pattern emerges in Burnish, inspired by an icy storefront window in New York’s NoLIta neighborhood during a particularly chilly winter for Innovations.
25. You can blur the lines—or not-in Versa Wallcovering’s latest parade of patterns. Weathered exudes the patina of natural aging, Weathered in 12 color combinations spanning the gamut from evocations of creamy marbles and warm woods to Aged Metal, enhanced with metallic ink and embossed detailing.
26. High Desert for Edelman Leather.
27. Good Mood Blues for Edelman Leather.
28. Square One for Arc|Com.