Mark McMenamin and Athena Waligore -- Interior Design, 2/1/2013 2:00:00 AM
Interior Design's roundup of nine rugs with patterns open to your interpretation. . .
1. Somoroff VI hand-spun rug in Himalayan wool in Llama by Stephanie Odegard Collection.
2. Custom hand-tufted rug in bamboo silk by Doris Leslie Blau.
3. Splash Supreme 3 rug in wool and silk in All Natural by Marc Phillips Decorative Rugs.
4. This Moment hand-knotted rug in Tibetan wool and Chinese silk by Amy Helfand.
5. Christopher Wool’s New Linen 8 hand-knotted rug in silk by BravinLee Programs.
6. Canopy 1 hand-knotted rug in wool and silk by Modern Nature Design.
7. River Basin hand-knotted rug in silk by Organic Looms.
8. Bloom rug in Dune, Synergy rug in Fire, and Desire rug in Iolite, all in silk and hemp by Jamie Stern.
9. Boardwalk hand-tufted rug in wool-cotton blend in BWS4635 by Foreign Accents.