Gravitational Pull: Celestial Forms with Earthly Purpose
Mark McMenamin, Rebecca Thienes, and Athena Waligore -- Interior Design, 11/1/2012 2:00:00 AM
1. Carlotta de Bevilacqua and Paolo Dell’Elce’s Copernico 500 suspension lamp in painted aluminum and LEDs by Artemide.
2. Sputnik Elliptical Filament chandelier in steel and filament bulbs by Restoration Hardware.
3. Olivia d’Aboville’s Anemone sconces in hand-molded polystyrene and fiber-reinforced polymer by Hive.
4. Aura Ring brass pendant fixtures with sockets in brass or copper by Ladies & Gentlemen.
5. BeMine 33 table lamps in polished stainless steel with halogen bulbs by Barberini & Gunnell.
6. Stefano Papi’s Super Morgana pendant fixture in Mirror Black polycarbonate by Slamp.
7. Joe Colombo’s Bolle floor lamp in satin-finished methacrylate and lacquered aluminum by Lepere.
8. Ron Gilad’s Light Spring LED sconces in injection-molded methacrylate by Flos.
We would love your feedback!