The subtlety is in the modulations.
Mark McMenamin and Rebecca Thienes -- Interior Design, 7/1/2012 2:00:00 AMTania Johnson Design. circle 413
2. Chambord rug in wool and bamboo silk in beige and medium blue by Jaipur. circle 414
3. Dip Dye carpet tile in nylon in Black Tea by the Shaw Contract Group. circle 415
4. Meadow rug in a wool-silk blend in Oatmeal by Tufenkian Artisan Carpets. circle 416
5. Esquire Evolution rug in wool by Top Floor. circle417
6. Erased Heritage’s Agra Westend Rocked rug in wool and silk by Jan Kath Design. circle 418
7. Urban Retreat carpet tile in nylon in Bark-Moss by InterfaceFlor. circle 419
8. Fumed Oak flooring in engineered wood in AztecSilver by Terra Lengo. circle 420 See page 84 for sources.