Rendering nature in soft brushstrokes
Staff -- Interior Design, 5/31/2011 3:59:00 PM
1. Matali Crasset's Roots hand-knotted wool rug with cotton fringe by Nodus, 39-02-866838; nodusrug.it.
2. Textured Daisy hand-knotted wool and silk rug with cut pile by Tania Johnson Design, 718-788-4104; taniajohnsondesign.com.
3. Twig hand-knotted, hand-cut wild-silk rug in dark green by Fort Street Studio, 212-925-5383; fortstreetstudio.com.
4. Oak rug in Himalayan wool and silk by Delinear, 415-626-5463; delinear.com.
5. Etage hand-tufted cut-pile silk rug in azure by Studio Bijoux, 561-694-9534; studiobijouxdesign.com.
6. Zhimi rug in hand-carded, -spun, and -knotted Himalayan wool and silk in Adriatic blue by Odegard, 800-670-8836; odegardinc.com.
7. Dag & Natt rug in digitally printed, handwoven New Zealand wool by Kasthall, 212-421-0220; kasthall.com.
8. Whip cut-pile rug in Himalayan wool and hemp with silk highlights by Rug-Art, 212-207-8211; rug-art.net.
We would love your feedback!