The new industrial revolution
Staff -- Interior Design, 5/31/2011 12:04:00 PM
1. Astro flush-mount ceiling fixture in wrought iron with English bronze finish by Crystorama Lighting, 800-888-4470; crystorama.com.
2. Tool pendant in rubber by Foscarini, 39-41-595-3811; foscarini.com.
3. Geneva adjustable-height sconce in plated brass by Fuse Lighting, 310-652-2411; fuselighting.com.
4. Slide outdoor lighting in marine-grade cast aluminum by Beacon Products, 941-755-6694; beaconproducts.com.
5. Empire sconce with ceramic base and glass accents by A19, 800-664-4204; a19.com.
6. Stage sconce in aluminum by Orestes Suarez Lighting, 310-312-0477; orestessuarez.com.
7. Big Luce indoor-outdoor pendant in steel by Kevin Reilly Lighting, 773-235-8909; kevinreillylighting.com.
8. Zug pendant in brass and Teflon with silk shade by Jonathan Browning Studios, 415-401-9999; jonathanbrowninginc.com.
9. LAR 193-40-80-120 Attila outdoor lights by Aldo Bernardi, through Ollier Distributors, 317-634-5000; carolollier.com.
10. Jean-Michel Wilmotte's Giverny three-cylinder sconce in bronze and glass by Holly Hunt, 800-320-3145; hollyhunt.com.
11. Living in Harmony 12-inch-diameter pendants in oxidized copper by Work and Design, 917-627-8554; workanddesign.com.
12. 55 Gallon drum light made from a recycled fire hydrant and grape-juice drum by Conant Metal & Light, 800-832-4482; conantmetalandlight.com.
13. Mobius pendants in hand-forged wrought iron by Hubbardton Forge, 800-826-4766; hubbardtonforge.com.
14. Louver ceiling fixture with vented cast-aluminum cup, steel rod, and glass orb by McEwen Lighting Studio, 510-547-7791; mcewenlighting.com.
15. Origins lamp in scrap wood by Phillips Collection, 877-744-5547; phillipscollection.com.
16. Roto Reader lamp with base made from a repurposed brake rotor and column crafted from plumbing components by Conant Metal & Light, 800-832-4482; conantmetalandlight.com.