Fire and Ice
Early thaw? Pshaw!
Staff -- Interior Design, 5/31/2011 12:05:00 PM
1. Infinity pendant in handblown, sculpted iridescent glass by John Pomp Studios, 718-486-9620; johnpomp.com.
2. London sconce with alabaster shade and polished-brass frame by Fuse Lighting, 310-652-2411; fuselighting.com.
3. Cumulo low-voltage halogen pendant in blown glass by Caleb Siemon + Carmen Salazar, 714-662-6197; calebandcarmen.com.
4. Marcel Wanders's Skygarden die-cast aluminum pendant with cast-plaster interior by Flos, 212-941-4760; flos.com.
5. Phillips stacked-glass lamp with linen shade by Arteriors, 877-488-8866; arteriorshome.com.
6. Trash Me table lamp made from paper pulp, cast iron, and aluminum by Andtradition, through Ameico, 888-350-8765; ameico.com.
7. Rosebud 3249 pendant in hand-formed acrylic, available with CFL or incandescent lamping, by Fire Farm Lighting, 563-245-3515; firefarm.com.
8. Eternity table lamp with polished nickel-plated brass base by George Smith, 212-226-4747; georgesmith.com.
9. Ice Block pendant made from recycled glass and vintage ice tongs by Conant Metal & Light, 800-832-4482; conantmetalandlight.com.