Shattering myths about plain-Jane panes
Staff -- Interior Design, 5/31/2011 10:44:00 AM
1. Big ellipse-textured transparent glass panels by Joel Berman Glass Studios, 888-505-4527; jbermanglass.com.
2. Pedaro palm frond-textured glass wall tile in Blue Viva by Modono Glass, 585-247-6000; modonoglass.com.
3. Kaleidoscope Glass 70 percent preconsumer-recycled glass brick mosaic in marbleized finish by Urban Archaeology, 212-431-4646; urbanarchaeology.com.
4. Fresh 100 percent recycled glass tiles by Livinglass, 800-846-0245; livinglass.com.
5. Fibrous low-iron laminated glass with white backing and polished edges by RM Global, 781-248-4096; rmgloballlc.com.
6. Michael Graves's 5+ glass by Skyline Design, 888-278-4660; skydesign.com.
7. Fasara Glass Finishes polyester window film by 3M, 888-650-3497; 3m.com.
8. Crystal Hardware brushed, anodized aluminum-finished brass knobs and pulls inset with European crystal by Atlas Homewares, 800-799-6755; atlashomewares.com.
9. Wild Grass Design carved low-iron glass in tinted finish by Ultraglas, 800-777-2332; ultraglas.com.