Edited by Karen D. Singh -- Interior Design, 7/1/2009 12:00:00 AM
Imagination takes flight with Gracie's lacquered panels
1. US-28 Exotic Bird in Flight in antiqued blue.
2. US-25 Squiggle in red.
3. US-18 Butterfly and Grass in Gold Leaf.
4. US-24 Floating Blossom in Abstract Water in antiqued cream.
5. US-31 Faux Tortoiseshell.
6. US-20 Peony in deep red. circle 400
Gracie, 212-924-6816; graciestudio.com.
Intricacies of India
Odegard's screens and panels could come straight from a Mughal palace
1. Lotus Jali screen in acacia with cherry finish.
2. Traditional Jali screen in rosewood.
3. Pema Tsetan panel in rosewood with brass inlay.
4. Red Fort panel in white marble with copper inlay.
5. Plentitude panel in rosewood with white-bronze or German silver inlay. circle 401
Odegard, 212-545-0069; odegardinc.com.