Karen D. Singh -- Interior Design, 4/1/2009 12:00:00 AM
Tie One On
Intoxicating colors meet head-spinning shapes
1. Flare rayon-cotton blend tassel in red by Janet Yonaty. circle 400
2. Envy cotton-rayon tieback in brilliant green with wood by Janet Yonaty. circle 401.
3. Japanese Bobble silk tieback with coral by Spina. circle 402.
4. Eolia polyester tieback in 9700 with wood and metal by Houlès. circle 403
Fit For A Lady
Sparkly crystals, dainty bows, and blushing pinks are all boudoir-ready
1. Lucia polyester tieback in 9420 with wood and metal by Houlès. circle 404.
2. Bianca wood and metal tieback in 01 by Sahco Hesslein. circle 405
3. Pompadour rayon-acetate blend tieback in red with crystal by Osborne & Little. circle 406.
4. Valentino 6030 crystal finial by Tillys. circle 407.
5. Pink Bow Ribbon double-tassel silk tieback by Spina. circle 408
1. Houlès, 310-652-6171; houles.com.
2. Sahco Hesslein, through Bergamo Fabrics, 914-665-0800; bergamofabrics.com.
3. Osborne & Little, 203-359-1500; osborneandlittle.com.
4. Tillys, 44-2392-252525.
5. Spina, through Samuel & Sons, 212-704-8000; samuelandsons.com.
Call of the Wild
It’s all about feathers, leathers, and a few coconuts
1. Single leather tieback in black-brown by Spina. circle 409
2. Coconut rayon tieback in black-brown with coconut shell and wood by Wendy Cushing. circle 410
3. Sahara fringe wrapped in parchment and abaca by Samuel & Sons. circle 411
4. Ostrich rayon tieback in black-brown with goose feathers by Wendy Cushing. circle 412